This website introduces TMJ disorders, Craniofacial pain and its related symptoms, causative factors, treatment modalities, and testimonials.
TMJ disorder symptoms are called the "Great Imposter" because of its multiplicity; the following are well known common symptoms of TMJ/TMD/Craniofacial pain:
- Chronic Headaches/Migraines
- Neck Pain/Shoulder Pain/Back Pain
- Jaw Pain/Limited Mouth Opening
- Earache/Ringing in the Ear/Dizziness
- Trigeminal Neuralgia/Facial Pain/Muscle Twitch
- Movement Disorders/Parkinson's Disease
- Fibromyalgia/Pain All Over
- Chronic Fatigue/Lack of Energy
- Head Forward Posture/Unstable Balance-Walking
Thousands of patients are relieved from these intractable symptoms and enjoy a new life after the causative factors are removed and physiological functional balance of the TMJ is reestablished.
Dr. Kim's other specialty is Treatment/Management of Snoring, Sleep Apnea and Alternative Treatment for CPAP Intolerance. Please visit our other website www.tmjandsleep.com
CHUN K. KIM, D.D.S., D,ABDSM., D,ABCP.
35900 Bob Hope Dr. Suite110
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Tel: (760) 770-4033 Fax: (760) 770-3975
Website: www.tmjandheadache.com www.tmjandsleep.com