This website introduces TMJ disorders, Craniofacial pain and its related symptoms, causative factors, treatment modalities, and testimonials. TMJ disorder symptoms are called the "Great Imposter" because of its multiplicity. The following are well known common TMJ/TMD symptoms:
- Chronic Headaches/Migraines
- Neck Pain/Shoulder Pain/Back Pain
- Earache/Ringing in the Ear/Dizziness
- Jaw Pain/Limited Mouth Opening
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Facial Pain/Muscle Twitch
- Fibromyalgia/Pain All Over
- Chronic Fatigue/Lack of Energy
- Head Forward Posture/Unstable Balance-Walking
- Movement Disorders/Parkinson's Disease
These symptoms are known as the most troublesome symptoms to treat in medical community. It is not because of the lack of modern medicine, but because of the main cause of these symptoms are dental origin and not teaching in dental school curriculum.
Dr.Kim treated thousands of patients who were suffering from these intractable diseases and they are enjoying a new life.
Dr. Kim's other specialty is Treatment/Management of Snoring, Sleep Apnea and Alternative Treatment for CPAP Intolerance. Please visit our other website www.tmjandsleep.com
CHUN K. KIM, D.D.S., D,ABDSM., D,ABCP.
35900 Bob Hope Dr. Suite110
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Tel: (760) 770-4033 Fax: (760) 770-3975
Website: www.tmjandheadache.com www.tmjandsleep.com