This website introduces TMJ disorders and its related symptoms, causative factors, treatment, testimonials, and other helpful information.
The following are the common TMJ disorder symptoms, which making up 90% of patient visits to the office:
- Chronic Headaches, Neck pain, Shoulder pain, Back pain
- Clicking, Popping, Clenching, Grinding
- Jaw pain, Facial pain, Uncomfortable Bite, Pain when Chewing
- Limited Mouth opening, Locked Disc
- Ringing in the Ear, Dizziness, Loss of Balance
- Trigeminal Neuralgia, Fibromyalgia
- Chronic Fatigue, Lack of Energy
If you have any of these symptoms and have been to healthcare practitioners without satisfactory result, the underlying cause may be the TMJ disorders. Thousands of patients are enjoying a new pain-free life after the causative factors were eliminated and disordered TMJs are rehabilitated.
Dr. Kim's other specialty is Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Therapy with Oral Appliance. Please visit other website www.tmjandsleep.com
CHUN K. KIM, DDS
35900 Bob Hope Dr. Suite110
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Tel: (760) 770-4033 Fax: (760) 770-3975
Website: www.tmjandheadache.com www.tmjandsleep.com